Ok, first come, first serve. Eugen Dittberner had a lot of tracks in the pipe (and still have). So he got the anniversary number CHUNK050 for “Thank Science For Drum Machines”. The sound is not so smooth as on CHUNK023, it’s generally faster, more uncompromising and still minimal in the groove, but comes good.
Or play on youtube:
A forecast what’s coming next:
- There are still old Pegmayer tracks that were too good to dump, so the worktitle is “Chronomode Prequel”
- Crass Harry’s 2nd album is in work now (finished 40%)
- Electronic Cavemen are working on electronic goth mantras
- V C Colt continues to finish his tracks built over the years (finished ca 20%)
- a fusion project is still planned, but delayed